Everyone keeps telling you it's all part of "being a mom"!
After having kids...everything changed! You've tried everything to rebuild your core strength, but you still:
- Feel like you still look a few months pregnant, even though it's been months or years since you had your baby (aka mummy tummy).
- Leak a bit when you run, jump, or sneeze.
- Experience some of the common "mommy aches": back, hip, pelvic, or knee pain.
- Want to fix and flatten your abs and heal your pelvic floor post-birth.
- Want to rebuild your bum to again.
- You wonder if you just need to accept this as a "normal" part of being a mom.
You've been told before that this is normal.
Maybe you should just give up and accept that this is your reality?
No way! You want MORE out of life than this & Mama...you deserve it!
You deserve to run and play with your kids, to laugh hysterically with friends, to get through a workout, or jump on the trampoline...all without fear of peeing yourself, and be the happy, healthy, active Mom, wife, partner and woman you want to be.
You thought you’d be back to normal by now.
Your healthcare provider told you that you could resume all activity after your 6-week check-up. If only it were that simple.
You just want your body to feel and function normally again.
Let's rebuild your core and body together!
I’m Victoria, and I’m the founder of Fit To Her Core.
- Wanting to feel like yourself again in your postpartum body.
- Dealing with abdominal separation after all three of my pregnancies.
- Being confused about how to safely rehab my core after pregnancy and get my abs back.
You DON’T have to SUFFER in silence with abdominal separation, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, or a weak core.
You DON’T have to live with pain, and you can feel COMFORTABLE and CONFIDENT in your body!
I want to help you THRIVE as a mom because you deserve it.